One of the most awe-inspiring and dramatic natural settings anywhere
Just 25 minutes north of Whistler at the base of magnificent 8,000 foot Mount Currie in Pemberton BC, lies Big Sky Golf and Country Club. Rated 4 ½ stars by Golf Digest and rated the Best Public / Resort Course in BC, Big Sky is truly a cant miss in the Sea to Sky corridor for golfers of any ability. With its bent grass fairways, tees and greens, Big Sky is without a doubt the best manicured course not only in the area but in BC. After the round join us on our award winning misted patio for some amazing food prepared by our own Red Seal chef.
- Best Resort / Public Course in BC - Vancouver Sun Best of BC Golf Panel - 2009
- 4 ½ Stars “Places to Play” – Golf Digest Magazine 2006
- One of Canada’s prestigious top twenty golf courses – Golf Digest Magazine
- Top 10 Places to Play in Canada – Golf Digest Magazine
- Rated #7 In The West Coast of North America – Fairways and Greens Magazine
- Top 100 Courses In Canada – Score Magazine